360 degree, a challenging and addictive arcade game based upon the simple law of angular motion requires you to rotate your compass clockwise and anti-clockwise to land and bounce while avoiding the spikes which appear and disappear at random. You need to be sharp-eyed, aiming the bouncing ball in between those scary spikes can get tricky at times. A tiny error on landing can mean the spikes shatter the ball into pieces within the blink of an eye.
This game consumes very little storage space of your portable devices and is free & easily downloadable from Google Play store & iTunes. This game is great for combatting boredom and can be a little escape from the day. Suitable for any age group - kids, teens and adults young and old.
- Can easily be learn but hard to master.
- Keeps you entertained for hours.
- Competing with others on the leader boards is fun
- Fun, simple sound effects help keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Enhances your accuracy, reflexes and reaction time.
- Eliminates boredom.
- Can be played offline i.e. No Data or Wi-Fi required.
- Consumes minimal storage on portable devices.
- Share your score and compete with your friends by joining Dashboard
- Challenge your friends on Facebook and Twitter